Sign-up opens 8 days prior to Training Day. Please sign up by close of business on the Wednesday before the training day. Because of the increasing number of late entry requests we will NOT be accepting entries received after 7 am on Thursday. We limit the # of dogs to 70. Entries will be accepted in the order that emails are received at email@example.com
1. YOU MUST ATTEND YOUR GROUPS SAFETY TRAINING SESSION TO RUN YOUR DOG OR WORK IN THE FIELD. The safety training will be held by your group lead at your groups location at 0900.
2. Maximum of 3 dogs per person per setup - you can bring more than 3 dogs but you can only run 3 dogs in each setup
People with 3 dogs are required to work in the field for at least 5 dogs before running their dogs in each setup.
3. Only minor modifications of the training setup are permitted
4. Only the dog running and the dog honoring are permitted at the line. Keep your dog under control and limit dog interaction to only dogs you are familiar with. If your dog is reactive please limit its exposure to other dogs.
5. You MUST remain with your assigned group. Training alone is NOT permitted. When your group breaks for lunch, you must break for lunch.
6. Children must be under parental/adult supervision at ALL times.
7. Everyone is required to work. Everyone should work in the field for AT LEAST 5 dogs in each setup. If you have multiple dogs and are not able to run all your dogs and work please refrain from running ALL your dogs in each setup. If you need to leave early and you don't have time to run your dog and work then don't run your dog. If you are physically not able to work please make that clear when you register so that we can plan accordingly. If you are able to work and it is determined that you do not work, or avoid working (have to be told to work), you will be asked to not come to future training days.
There will be a mix of dogs and handlers (junior, senior and master) in each group. Each setup will be a master triple with both a master and senior level blind. The marks can be run as a senior double or junior singles.
Registration opens 1 hr prior to start. The cost per dog is $15. We are working to have shot flyers which will cost $20/duck. You are limited to one shot flyer per dog. Send your signup email to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you include the following information:
Dogs: How many dogs you will be running
Arrive/Leave: What time you intend to arrive if you are arriving late, and what time you intend to leave if you are planning to leave early
Level: Whether you have a puppy/new, a junior, a senior, or a master level dog
Flyer: Whether you want a shot flyer or not for each dog
Heat: If you have a bitch in season - On training day you will need to let your training group lead know before we start
Upcoming Training Day Dates
Dec 8th, 2019 9am Start (Sunday)
Jan 5th, 2020 9am Start (Sunday)
Feb 2nd, 2020 9am Start (Sunday)
Registration: Opens 1 hour prior to start, with training running up to 4 PM. A Corporate Meeting will take place between the first and second series.